The new BodyCraft GL home gym is based on the BodyCraft GX frame, with a lower overall gym height just under 83”. The new press arms include adjustable straps for a free motion movement. Removable guide rod top bracket allows the weight stack to be installed last, making installation easier and less time consuming.
• Bench Press Station with adjustable starting point.
This allows for different size users and also provides a variety of exercises including Bench Press, Incline Press, Shoulder Press and Mid Row8*.
• New Press Arm Design includes Adjustable Straps for a Free Motion Movement.
• Station for abdominal training.
• Low Pulley Station with foot plate for Low Rows, Abductor and Adductor Leg Kicks, Arm Curls, Upright rows, etc.
• High Pulley Station for Lat pull Downs and Triceps Push Downs.
• Leg Extension and Curl Station provides Seated Leg Extension and Standing Leg Curl.
*Optional Leg Press for full leg development.
• Frame: Heavy 2”x2” and 2”x3”, 11 and 12 gauge steel tubing.
• Finish: Platinum Gray finish is electromagnetically applied in powder form to evenly coat all surfaces, baked on at high temperatures for a tough, long lasting finish.
• Upholstery: Double stitched vinyl covering 2” thick, high density foam, contoured for comfortable Lumbar support.
• Pulleys: 3” diameter, fiberglass impregnated nylon pulleys with sealed ball bearings.
• Cable: The most flexible nylon coated, 7×19 strand aircraft cable rated at over 2000 lbs. tensile strength.
• Weight stack: 150 lbs. in 10 lb. increments. Precision milled cast iron plates with Nylon bushings for smooth action. Upgrade to 200 pounds available. Weight stack enclosures: Steel weight rack stack guards provides safety and beauty.
• Guide rods: Chrome plated 1” diameter tubular steel. Accessories: Lat Pull Bar. Curl Bar, Ankle Strap and two Single Handles are included.
• Suggested User Space: 71” x 64” x 83.5”
– With optional leg press: 75” x 73” x 82.5”